Do you have a Google Display Network (GDN) campaign that’s profitable (even marginally)? You’re one lucky SOB!
And if you want to learn how to scale a profitable campaign, you’re about to get luckier – because in this article I’m going to tell you 13 ways that I’ve used to scale my GDN campaign.
Many of these tactics aren’t widely known, so grab a pen and paper and take some notes!
In this article I cover the following tactics to scale a GDN campaign:
- Change your “Delivery method” for ads to “Accelerated”
- Add more (related) keywords
- Use image ads and text ads
- Use the full set of image ads allowed by Google
- Expand to new geographic areas
- Expand to different languages
- Increase “Impression share”
- Increase your campaign’s budget
- Increase your bid
- Increase your Quality Score
- Target high-volume websites that are related to your offer
- Target high-volume websites that are not directly related to your offer
- Target Google’s largest properties:
- Use Google’s Display Campaign Optimizer (DCO)
- Use retargeting
- Target mobile phones