In my very first podcast interview, I’m joined by Rob Cornish of GainHigherGround.com. Rob has achieved an incredible amount of success in a very short period of time. How incredible, and in how little time? Try $260,000 in info product revenue since May 2011!
Despite being relatively new to making money online, Rob has a wealth of knowledge to share on creating information products and getting massive amounts of traffic quickly.
In this podcast you’ll hear Rob and I discuss:
- How Rob was able to go from $0 in revenue to $260k in revenue in less than 9 months.
- Why you don’t have to be passionate about a niche to make good money from it. (That myth is one of my pet peeves!)
- How Rob decided on the niche he would purue (and greatly profit from)
- The single best source of traffic that doesn’t cost a dime (not SEO!)
- Rob’s “traffic accelerator” concept, and the steps you can follow to get started using it today
- The easiest and quickest way to create high-value information products
- Why you don’t need to be an “expert” in a niche to make killer profits
- How Rob does product launches
- The only marketing book you need to read this year, and how you can use it to hugely increase conversions
NOTE: I had internet connection problems during this interview (ironic, eh, given that I’m an online marketer!), and had to splice bits of interview together. Sorry if the interview’s a little disjointed in places. Learning curve!
If you’d like to download the transcript of the interview, please click here.
Like what you heard on this podcast? Sign up below and get instant notification of future podcasts.