In my very first podcast interview, I’m joined by Rob Cornish of GainHigherGround.com. Rob has achieved an incredible amount of success in a very short period of time. How incredible, and in how little time? Try $260,000 in info product revenue since May 2011!
Despite being relatively new to making money online, Rob has a wealth of knowledge to share on creating information products and getting massive amounts of traffic quickly.
In this podcast you’ll hear Rob and I discuss:
– How Rob was able to go from $0 in revenue to $260k in revenue in less than 9 months.
– Why you don’t have to be passionate about a niche to make good money from it. (That myth is one of my pet peeves!)
– How Rob decided on the niche he would purue (and greatly profit from)
– The single best source of traffic that doesn’t cost a dime (not SEO!)
– Rob’s “traffic accelerator” concept, and the steps you can follow to get started using it today
– The easiest and quickest way to create high-value information products
– Why you don’t need to be an “expert” in a niche to make killer profits
– How Rob does product launches
– The only marketing book you need to read this year, and how you can use it to hugely increase conversions
NOTE: I had internet connection problems during this interview (ironic, eh, given that I’m an online marketer!), and had to splice bits of interview together. Sorry if the interview’s a little disjointed in places. Learning curve!
If you’d like to download the transcript of the interview, please click here.