Now you can get your niche website set up for FREE!
Lots of people want to start their own niche website using WordPress, but are not able to do so because:
- They don’t have the time or resources to do so; or
- They have absolutely no idea how to install and setup WordPress
My team and I are here to break down those barriers!
We can help you by getting the latest version of WordPress installed and configured on your niche website, along with plugins and any free theme from the WordPress theme directory, within 48 hours – at no cost to you!
The following plugins are part of the package and are most helpful to get your niche website started on the right foot (“plugins” are small software programs that improve your WordPress site):
- All In One SEO: helps your blog rank higher in the search engines.
- Google Sitemap: gets your web pages indexed quickly on Google.
- W3 Total Cache: helps your blog load faster and handle more traffic.
- Show Top Commentators: helps increase the number of commentators on your blog.
- Akismet: eliminates spam comments from your blog.
- After The Deadline: proofreads your blog for spelling and grammar errors.
- Contact Form 7: This is the best contact form plugin for displaying a contact page on your WordPress site.
What Is WordPress?
WordPress is what’s known as a Content Management System (i.e. software that allows you to manage/make changes to your website).
It is so versatile that it powers websites, e-commerce, blogs forums and more.
WordPress was initially launched as a blogging platform but today it has become the preferred choice of majority of web developers. Its popularity is based on the following factors:
- WordPress is user friendly.
- It is easy to get started with WordPress, even without prior programming experience.
- There’s a huge amount of free plugins** to extend its functions.
- It has a great support network
Why Should I Build My Website on WordPress?
Your website is one of the most important parts of your business and business strategy. It is the face of your business in the online world.
- you can easily create, update and manage your entire website or blog, all by yourself, using just your internet browser.
- you don’t need to get a designer to make edits or add new pages to your blog or website. You can log in and do all of it, all on your own and save money.
- is the most widely-used platform for websites (I personally use it on ALL of my websites – including KeywordsBlogger.com),
- is 100% free,
- is user friendly,
- is easily to learn,
- has a huge amount of plugins (free and paid) to add extra functionality to your blog or website,
- uses themes (free and paid) to give a consistent look to your blog or website,
- is optimized for Social Media,
- is optimized for Search Engines,
- powers 60% of the world’s CMS (Content Management System) websites today,
- provides a long lasting, scalable website solution.
Google LOVES WordPress.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch! You don’t pay us anything. All you have to do is buy your hosting through either BlueHost or HostGator using one of my links below.
When you buy your hosting through my link, I’ll get paid an affiliate commission – which is how I can afford to offer this WordPress installation for free to you.
But why have I chosen Bluehost and Hostgator?
Because those are the two hosting companies that I use for my websites. I’ve used both companies for years, and they offer the best combination of low prices, features, customer service, and ease of use (which is especially important for technical dummies like me!)
This program is valued at $100+ – but you’ll get it free when you purchase your hosting through one of my links below.
To get your FREE WordPress installation, here’s what to do:
- Click here to order a web hosting plan from BlueHost OR Click here to order a web hosting plan from HostGator.
- Once you’ve purchased a plan, forward the login information to email@example.com
Order Your New WordPress Blog Today!
After installing WordPress we’ll email you back the login information for your new WordPress blog.
The email will also have instructions on how to change all your login passwords.
After setting up WordPress for you, we’ll destroy any and all information forwarded to us by BlueHost or Hostgator.