In this podcast interview, I’m joined by Clickbank super affiliate Miles Baker of Clickscoop.com. Miles has been making money online as a Clickbank vendor and affiliate for 12 years (that’s right – I said 12 YEARS, not months!). He’s also one of Clickbank’s Top 100 Affiliates and Vendors, achieving membership in ClickBank’s exclusive Premier and Apex Elite programs for two years running.
– How a $7 cheque (“check” for my American readers) ignited Miles’ online marketing business
– A simple test that Miles uses to see if there’s demand in a market
– How to find a product that’s worth promoting
– Miles’ six steps to establish a solid foundation for your online business
– Why Miles is moving away from SEO for his traffic
– How Miles’ new online community can help you launch your Clickbank business (for free)
If you’d like to download the transcript of the interview, please click here.
And make sure to check out the heaps of informative content on Clickscoop.com
I've been making money online since 2009 and have a passion for research. My focus is niche research: finding profitable niches, keyword research, and competition analysis, as well as creating outstanding content.
Find a Niche for Profit AND Passion: Advice from 45 Top Bloggers
How to Use the 80/20 Principle to Build Your Online Business in 2014
KWBlogger Podcast #1: Jump on the Traffic Accelerator with Rob Cornish of GainHigherGround.com!
Is This Why You Aren’t Making Money Online Yet? Results of the KeywordsBlogger Reader Survey